At Hollander & Hollander, P.C., we take great pride in our ability to provide our clients with innovative, state-of-the-art representation that covers all facets of their estate planning needs while maintaining the quality of service and familial atmosphere they have come to expect from our small, boutique firm. With an in-house CPA as well as in-house financial advisors, Liberty Group LLC, we are uniquely equipped to offer centralized, client-focused representation that culminates in our client’s having financial peace of mind. Contact our firm today, and let us put our decades of experience to work for you.
Our Firm Focus
Our firm focuses on services that all compliment one another like the fingers on a glove, we are able to offer a superior estate planning experience that encompass the following areas:
- Estate Planning
- Wealth Transfer Planning
- Estate & Trust Administration
- Estate & Trust Litigation
- Business Succession Planning
- Charitable Planning & Family Foundations
- Elder Law
- Tax Planning
Our clientele consists of persons from all walks of life that desire zealous, dependable representation, including:
- Young professionals at the beginning of their careers
- Older executives nearing retirement
- Healthcare professionals
- New parents
- High net-worth individuals and couples
- Elderly individuals and couple(s) desiring to have their estate established
Rooted in Exceeding Our Client’s Expectations
Through decades of experience, we have determined that the clients who are most satisfied with the representation we provide have the following characteristics in common:
- They appreciate a law firm that offers legal counsel as well as guidance from an in-house CPA and financial advisors, enabling them to have their financial needs met in one place, by a group of professionals that collaborate with one another.
- They want premier representation from a small firm with open communication that remembers their name but has the same resources as their large competitors.
- They are seeking a law firm that makes their financial well-being a top priority and stays current on all legislation and regulations that will affect their financial planning.
- They are people that want their time and financial resources honored with complimentary consultations, same-day return phone calls and emails, 24/7/365 availability, house calls, and after-hours appointment availability.
- They appreciate a law firm that celebrates diversity and employs a wide spectrum of individuals, including women, minorities, and members of the LGBTQ+ community.
- They are seeking a law firm that cares about keeping them up-to-date on how to best approach their financial planning through complimentary workshops.
Contact Hollander & Hollander, P.C. Today
Whether you are just starting out in the world, or are winding down your career, our team of estate planning attorneys are well-equipped to meet all of your estate planning and other financial planning needs. Contact us today to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation and learn how we can help you with your estate planning needs.